At present, you will only be seen by arrangement if you have already been spoken to by a clinician.
If you have a health concern and do not have an appointment please contact the surgery by calling 01491 843250 or visit our website using eConsult.
All appointments are initially by telephone or video conference at the moment. Our Reception team will add your details to your own GP’s call list, add brief details of your symptoms (these will help the GP deal with your situation appropriately) and advise you when to expect a call back from your GP.
The doctor will call you back and do all they can to help you over the phone or via a video consultation. However, if they feel you need to be seen face-to-face, safe arrangements for you to come into the surgery will be made.
When visiting the surgery:
- Please wear a face covering. This can be a scarf, mask or any other suitable garment.
- Where possible please use your own toilet at home before coming to the surgery to limit the number of patients using the surgery toilets.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided and wash your hands when you return home.
All Clinicians will be wearing full PPE (personal protective equipment) including surgical masks to protect you and themselves.
If you have COVID 19 coronavirus symptoms you need to self-isolate for 10 days from when your symptoms started.
You can visit NHS online and use the 111 online coronavirus service to get support and advice. Only phone 111 if you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home or they are getting worse, or you do not have internet access. 111 will direct you to the most appropriate service.
The most important thing you can do to stay safe, protect your family and protect your NHS doctors and nurses is to follow Public Health advice to stay at home and keep your distance from other people.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
The GPs and Practice Nurses have been working hard to find alternative safe ways to consult with patients given the COVID-19 situation. Check out the video below to see how video consultations can be used:
Online Appointment Booking
Booking Appointments using Patient Access is currently unavailable due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
It is easier and quicker to manage appointments and request repeat prescriptions via our online service. Simply log in and select an option.
- If you collect your signed prescriptions from the surgery, you need to allow 2 full working days (excluding weekends) before you come and collect it. Please ensure you request your medication in plenty of time if you are going to run out over a weekend.
- If you collect your prescription direct from the pharmacist you will need to allow 3 working days.