Wuhan Coronavirus - latest guidelines
If you have travelled from China or have been in contact with someone confirmed as having Coronavirus in the last two weeks, you may be at risk of Coronavirus. Please do NOT leave the house. Instead, ring 111 if:
- You have been in China in the last 14 days and develop cough, fever or shortness of breath; or
- You have been in Wuhan or Hubei Province in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone confirmed as having Coronavirus, even if you feel well
More information is available at gov.uk/coronavirus
Locality GPAF rota April 2019 to March 2020
Appointments are available on weekdays:
08:30am - 12pm and generally 2.30pm - 6pm.
Individual doctors do have varied times and we are happy to advise about specific times on request.
We also offer appointments:
- one or two evenings a week from 6:30pm - 7:30pm and/or one or two early mornings from 7.30am - 8.30am
- occasional Saturday mornings, usually from 8am to 10am
These appointments are being provided primarily to accommodate working people who are unable to take time off work to see their doctor or for patients who rely on someone to bring them to the surgery.
The rota for early mornings, evenings and weekends over the forthcoming weeks is:
- Monday 24th February 6.30pm - 7.30pm
- Wednesday 26th February 6.30pm - 7.30pm
- Thursday 27th February 7.30am - 8am
- Monday 2nd March 6.30pm - 7.30pm
- Thursday 5th March 7.30am - 8.30am
- Friday 6th March 6.30pm - 8pm
- Saturday 7th March 8am - 11am
- Tuesday 10th March 6.30pm - 8pm
- Wednesday 11th March 7.30am - 8.30am
- Wednesday 11th March 6.30pm - 7.30pm
- Thursday 12th March 7.30am - 8.30am
- Wednesday 18th March 7.30am - 8am
- Thursday 19th March 7.30am - 8.30am
- Thursday 19th March 6.30pm - 7.30pm
As part of the Government’s pledge to provide a 7 day NHS they have proposed a pilot scheme which will provide additional access to patients during evenings and at weekends. The GP practices across South East Oxfordshire will be working as a collective to provide the recommended number of these additional routine, pre-bookable appointments each week.
PLEASE NOTE : These appointments will be aimed at routine GP care and will NOT replace the current urgent 111 service. If you require an urgent GP appointment when your surgery is closed then you still need to call 111. This service is NOT for emergencies or walk-in appointments and you will be directed to call NHS 111 in these cases.
Each surgery will be providing services at different times and on different days; however you will be able to book into an available slot at ANY of the participating surgeries. If you consent then the clinician who sees you will have access to your private medical record. Please note that if you feel an onward referral to a specialist or any further investigations may be required, then it may be better to arrange an appointment with your own doctor; however, this is not essential.
Due to the nature of these appointments we would ask that patients try and limit their queries to one problem only.
This pilot scheme is due to run from January 2017 until the end of March 2019. After this initial period the success of the pilot will be assessed and a decision made whether to continue the service.
Update 2019: the scheme has been extended to March 2020. We do not know if the scheme will be extended beyond March next year.
See rota for appointments available across the locality for the 12 month period from April 2019 to March 2020 :
GPAF Rota April 2019 to March 2020
You will now be sent an SMS message reminding you of your appointment if you have provided us with your mobile number. A message is sent out at the time of booking and, if applicable, 48 hours prior to the appointment. If we do not already have it, you will be asked for your mobile number at the time of booking. Please let reception know if you wish to opt out.
Note: if your appointment is a telephone appointment you will not receive a message.
We have made this change in an effort to reduce the number of missed appointments and we hope it proves useful to our patients.
If you cannot attend your appointment please let us know as soon as you can as we may be able to offer it to another patient. Thank you.
GP in Henley Doctor in Henley GP in Henley Doctor in Henley